12.29.2005

The 5 Weirdest of My Habits

I've been tagged by AMG for my five weirdest habits, here they are in no particular order:

1. If I left my shoes by the door at night I have to turn them upside down and give them a shake before I put them on to make sure nothing crawled inside them........like my apartment is infested with scorpions or something.

2. When I'm using scissors I open and close my mouth whenever the scissors open and close....probably some kind of a shorted ciruit.

3. I ALWAYS give clothes the sniff test before putting them on, even if they are hanging in my closet or fresh out of the dryer.

4. I don't like to be confined to one choice of where to sleep. My one bedroom apartment has three places I sleep, my bed, my couch and a weird little nest of blankets on top of a beanbag chair.

5. I like to drive with my driver side window down year-round. Rain or shine, doesn't matter.

And that's all I have time for, we're headed to the mountains for some sledding today!!!

2 comments:

mummy said...

dude. I remember the scissors thing :) . . . . . .awww

You also used to line canned goods up in a long train on the floor.
Do you still do that?

always nice to read your blog and what's up. have fun sledding!

Anonymous Midwest Girl said...

Haha, that scissor thing is hilarious. I think I need to see it in person!