4.25.2006

Arrrr....


My pirate name is:
Mad Tom Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.
Funny that it should select Bonney as my pirate last name.....Anne Bonny is one of my favorite real-life pirates to read about. She was a saucy irish (possibly lesbian, see Mary Read) pirate who looted, plundered and pillaged all over the Caribbean with her buddies Rackham and Read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Dirty Mary Rackham. They wants to throw me overboard cuz I doesn't smell so good.

Anonymous said...

You might call me rummy. Hey,Martha and I are pondering the years of yours youths.

Let me expand that. Martha said, "I can always see what's going on in the reflection in Joe's picture.
You know where that picture is hunny! I love you