8.17.2008

Landed in London....

I bought an hour of time at a hotspot so I could Skype Rach and figured I'd update the blog real quick while I'm at it. I am at London Heathrow Airport right now waiting for my next flight to take me to Rome. The flight was good overnight. I managed to sleep quite a bit. The flight attendant was the only disturbance I had all night, he was super effeminate. Every hour or so I'd wake up and he'd be sort of prancing down the aisle announcing some new thing he had to give out and just generally spreading cheer and fabulousness. Imagine Steve Martin doing his best prance and speaking with a lisp, that was this guy. When he brought my dinner, he asked if I wanted wine with it and I asked if I could have a Heineken instead, his reply? "Well of course you can you big silly goose...."  That's right, he called me a big, silly goose.... 

No comments: