2.12.2008

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europe vincendarum

My day started off on a very positive note.  I received an email from my type instructor this morning regarding my application to the Design Program in Rome, it went a little something like this:


Dear Roman,
Over the past two weeks I've reviewed the applications
from more students applying to the 'Design Program in
Rome 2008' than I can accept. Each and every student 
deserves to take this journey and I wish I could accept everyone.  

I am pleased to say that you will be going to Rome this summer.

6 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Joe!!! Alright; way to go, man! That will be such great time and such a great place to learn. Things just keep getting better!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Yippee :):):):)

Anonymous said...

omigod omigod omigod JOEEEEEEEEEEEE I am sooooo happy for you (and proud,of course) and bursting with joy. I would cry except for the damn antidepressants :))))
You da man! Comme here and gimme a hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joanne said...

Joey!! uh, er, shall I say, Giuseppe, fantastico!!!

Lara said...

WOW!!! How fun!!!! Did you guys hit Rome when you went to Italy over the summer?