9.18.2007

150,000!!!!

This happened a while ago but it definitely needs to be posted before I forget. On the way to camping, my Jeep roared past its 150,000th mile! Now for many of you, your car is just a way to get around. My Jeep is a member of the family, much like my dog. I bought her at 88,000 and she has reliably transported me all over this great country for six years now. So, we celebrated this milestone by pulling off the interstate into a less than desirable part of Tacoma and creeping around the neighborhood until we hit 150,000. At that point Rachel pulled out the champagne she had brought(thanks babe, I forgot) and we took a couple swigs and poured the rest on the tires of my other girlfriend. Sound crazy? You wouldn't understand.....It's a Jeep thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, ain't that love, baby, you gotta know . .

Seaton McLennan said...

Well.... not to comment would be a sin!

Having been the owner of a jeep for the past 175000 miles, I can appreciate your "drive" to keep her going! Thy rod and thy crankshaft will comfort me...