10.17.2008

Weddings

I've been so busy since the Rome trip. I have been to two weddings, Rebecca and Eric got married at the Olympic Sculpture Park here in Seattle on October 4th. Chris and Lara's wedding was in Omaha, Nebraska on October 10th. Both were very beautiful and fun and just packed with people I love. The wedding in Omaha, aside from being a beautiful celebration of Chris and Lara's love, was like a really great high school reunion, except it was only the people I really liked and the booze was free (thanks Chris and Lara!). I saw some faces there that I haven't seen in years. This is the year of the wedding among my friends, EVERYBODY'S DOING IT!











Keep in mind....none of my friends have really gotten married since high school, check out our upcoming year:

Jeff and Halli Roberts -- September 13th, 2008
Jim and Kelly Heavican -- September 20th, 2008
Rebecca Staffel and Eric -- October 4th, 2008
Chris and Lara Hanlon -- October 10th, 2008
Katie Peterson and Aaron -- November 7th, 2008
Brian Glowen and Andy -- January 2009
Sean Person and Darcy -- March 2009
Sam Snyder and Melissa -- May 22nd, 2009
Me and my saucy wench(Arrgh) -- July 18th, 2009
Sara Leapaldt and J Holby -- September 18th, 2009
Katie Kassebaum and Kyle G -- September 19th, 2009

Wow, can you believe it?!? It's gonna be a busy year.

Click on the pictures below to go to my photo albums of the weddings...that is, if you're into that kinda thing......or if you're stalking me.......or Rachel....






CLICK THESE!

2 comments:

joanne said...

Here I thought I was a "Wanderlust" groupie. But I am OK with 'stalker'.

Photography by Lara said...

I'm just now catching up on your blog and I loved seeing that list. Crazy, crazy year. Crazy, I say!

We loved seeing you too and can't wait to see you in July!