12.11.2006

I Miss Snow....

Even though this picture is from a storm a couple weeks ago, I have to post it! I am just now pulling the photos off my camera, running a little behind. It is so rare for us to see snow like this in Seattle. Those of you who deal with snow all winter may not be impressed, but I LOVE this picture of our little front yard covered in the white stuff! Rach and I bundled up this night and took Rocky out and just romped around in the snow, it was eleven o' clock at night, but there were kids out sledding and everybody was coming out of their houses to see it because they knew that it would certainly be gone in the morning!
And here's a pic I took today looking over the sound from our deck, some really wicked cloud formations as this storm blew in! The wind has really been coming in off the water recently, gusting up to 30 mph or so. I was even treated to a double rainbow over our house, though it disappeared before I has a chance to grab my camera.

3 comments:

Lara said...

STILL no snow here! Plenty of freezing weather, but no snow. I hope we get some for Xmas!

Big Daddy said...

Heard about the crazy storm up there. You guys alright?

joanne said...

Snow, then flooding, and now this week (12-14-06) high winds taking out the power and downing trees all over Seattle! Man oh man, Seattle has had its share of intense weather.

Let's have LOTs of SNOW for Christmas and snowball fights!